Lyric’s Marketing Tip #21: Social Media is All About Connecting!May 23, 2013
Top 10 Things to do in Dallas – June 2013May 31, 2013
Lyric’s Marketing Tip #22: Delight your audience with social media!
I came across this great article at www.pammarketingnut.com on the importance of stepping outside the status quo when speaking to your online audience. Here are 10 great tips from that article:
- Be human.
- Make them feel loved.
- Capture their heart in the first 30 seconds.
- Slow down and do it right.
- Think integration and building a foundation.
- Inspire them to be better.
- Strike an emotional chord – make them feel something.
- Focus on relationships and the heartbeat of social media.
- Teach them. What knowledge can you share with them that will make them smarter?
- Make it easy to engage with you. People want to connect.
Delight your audience with social media! The most important thing you can do to better delight everyone who comes in contact with your brand is to listen to them. Listen with a goal to understand, not just think about the next thing you can shout back at them. Bottom line, listen more than you talk. You’ll be amazed how much you can learn about your audience when you shut up and listen. Try it!